Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster "First Omega in Space" (FOIS) 311.32.40.30.01.001 US$4,500

1. myatt Jul 27, 2022

For sale is my First Omega in Space (FOIS) numbered edition complete package with box, cards, hangtag, strap, outer box, black sleeve, card holder, instructions, cardboard box, etc.

This is a modern Speedmaster fitted in a vintage styled straight lug case, no pusher guards and, and the classic 1861 movement.

Reference: 311.32.40.30.01.001
    Watch Serial: 78,323,xxx Watch comes with original stamped warranty card from 2020 with matching numbers
    Case: Stainless steel
    Bracelet: Original 19mm Omega Leather Band included; watch comes on granite Molequin leather band with quick-release springbars as pics show
    Dial: Black with raised Omega symbol
    Crystal: Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
    Body Diameter: 39.7 MM
    Movement: Calibre 1861 manual-wind chronograph with rhodium plated finish.
    Case thickness: Approximately 14 mm
    Case Back: Stainless steel, Watch Number 13,8xx

Please refer to the pictures of the actual watch for best indication of condition. Photos were taken by an iPhone under probably not the best lighting conditions and they have not been edited. No flaws worth noting and great cosmetic condition sans perhaps the minor scratchin on lug underside. The hangtags are not showing in any pic, but rest assured that they are in the box, just look under the pillow ;)

The watch comes paired with a Granite Molequin (short) leather strap - originally €115 - that fits my 7" wrists and the original Omega factory strap is also included as shown in pics. I had got his watch in a trade and am letting this go since I've had too many incoming pieces. Need to trim the waistine of my watch budget by letting go of some beauties.

Overall, a great watch with minimal wear, in great working condition with the chronograph functioning as it should; starting / stopping / and resetting to zero. The watch keeps good time and not due for a service for at least another 3-4 years.

I would like $4,500 net to me OBRO and will accept PayPal F&F, Zelle, Venmo or direct wire. Watch is located in the USA but can be shipped anywhere at cost.

I have good reviews here on OF and can supply references should you need them. Also happy to talk on phone if you so prefer.

No refunds unless watch is grossly misrepresented. If you have any questions or need more photos please PM me.
    01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG

Edited Aug 10, 2022
    Cuttysark, iamvr, Walrus and 3 others like this.
  2. myatt Jul 28, 2022

Since I had a question about the brown strap - it is indeed an Omega factory original one, just not the standard one paired with a FOIS. Omega boutiques give you that freedom to change strap options at purchase. So it is indeed original and correct - the tang/ buckle also has the Omega logo. I put it on the Molequin strap as I liked the grey/granite color better - gives it a vintage vibe - and the quick release spring bars are best to quickly change strap options. Both straps are included of course; don't feel shy to make an offer if the watch speaks to you.

3. myatt Aug 5, 2022

bump

4. myatt Aug 10, 2022

price drop bump

5. myatt Aug 15, 2022

Bump

6. myatt Aug 18, 2022

bump

7. myatt Aug 18, 2022

...and SOLD

iamvr likes this.