Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster "Ed White" 105.003-65 with 506/1035 Bracelet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViperStripes Jul 22, 2020

• I bought this watch from this forum. Hence offering it up for sale here first. It's a very very reluctant sale, but I have a house extension to fund and it's silly to have such a large value item sat rarely worn.
          It's been recently serviced & cleaned by Simon Freese, but not polished or patina changed.

It's a full set, with inner and outer box and original papers.
          As far as I know it's all original with no service parts. This was an attic find by seller who inherited it from his pilot Dad that wore it on special occasions only, apparently. Indentations from the watch in the box certainly matched the story of long term storage.
          I took the bracelet off as soon as I received the watch and have only worn it on the leather strap. Bracelet has little to no stretch.
          It's also got a very rare Decimeter Bezel. I can't find a single example sold or for sale in any condition.

Price - I'll put a value of £21,500GBP on it, which is the high end of Chrono24 values for DON Ed Whites (highest is £21,500). However I'm open to offers by PM and will let it find it's own value for a few days.

F2F sale obviously preferred given value, but welcome worldwide buyers.

I've put a few photos below, but I have a Dropbox link with plenty more that I'm happy to share by PM.

For feedback please see my profile on TZ-UK where I'm also ViperStripes or check my profile on ebay as (Colonel_the).
          I'm based in Leeds, Yorkshire.

• Please read sales rules. You were on violation of several. Sales MUST have a listed price. If you withdraw an item you may not delete sales price. You may not delete content, including photos. Failure to follow the rules may result in loss of sales privileges.

Edited by a mod Jul 30, 2020
  2. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Jul 28, 2020

Is this withdrawn or for sale?

Its cant be both

Lonestar likes this.
  3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jul 30, 2020

Think he is trying the make me a offer with no price and withdrawn. Watch isn’t withdrawn only the price is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.