Forums Latest Members

Omega Speedmaster Date 3513.50.00 Bezel replacement

1. Owenoakley Feb 5, 2019

Hi Im a new member here and looking for a little help/advice and I appreciate this has been mentioned before, sorry for raising it once again but Im looking into changing the bezel insert on my Speedmaster date. I have read from a previous thread that it is possible to replace the entire bezel by purchasing an OME-082SU1273 bezel. The whole process involves removing the old bezel which inevitably removes the crystal with it and its a case of placing the crystal and gasket to the new bezel and putting it back on the case. However my question is do you need to replace the entire bezel as I have (tried to) describe or is it possible to just replace the bezel insert itself for say this one? http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...0&pm=1&ds=0&t=1530442389000&ver=0&cspheader=1 any help or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. wsfarrell Feb 5, 2019

There are tons of bezels and bezel inserts sold on ebay. Search for a bezel insert for your model. If it exists, you will be able to replace just the insert on your watch.