Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Co-axial Moonphase Watch 44.25mm Automatic.

1. KJH666 Jul 14, 2018

Now Sold to the trade.

FS: Omega Speedmaster Co-axial Moonphase Watch plus Extras

A slight change of direction from me and this package is offered up for sale. It is the Omega Speedmaster Co-axial Master Chronometer Moonphase watch, model number 304.30.44.52.01.001.

The watch was bought new from a U.K. boutique in May 2017 and has 4 years Omega warranty running until May 2021. The watch is a full set and comes with all boxes and cards. This watch was the only model in the Moonphase series to come on one of Omegas new high end bracelets with the half links and micro adjust on the clasp. The others in the series all had alligator type leather straps. This watch has a list price of £7.6k, but can be bought at discount from the grey dealers for around £1k less.

The watch is 44.25mm wide and has 21mm lugs, but in all honesty wears just like a normal 42mm moonwatch, just a little higher off the wrist. I bought a genuine OEM Omega Cordura strap from the 'Dark Side' series of watches and a genuine OEM Omega deployant which fits the 18mm tapered end and in my opinion is superb, far better than the bracelet and much easier to wear and look at than an alligator type strap.

The watch is in great condition, the only issue of note is some scratches around the underside of the lugs from strap changes. These are not visible when wearing the watch and could easily be polished out when the watch eventually goes in for its first service. I have tried to capture these on an image in order to provide full disclosure.

In addition to the new strap and Deployant, I am also including a brand new Barrington Piano Black watchwinder which was bought by me in June 2018. With this watch having a few complications it is one that definitely benefits from a watchwinder when worn in rotation with others. It is a bit of a flaff to let it wind down and reset it up again. The Winder comes with the electric connection and all boxes and instructions and has a 12 month warranty until June 2019.

All in all a very nice package that includes £500 worth of kit that you wouldn't get from any dealer.

Asking £5,300.00 by bank transfer or PayPal Gift. I can send the Watch and Winder by RMSD at my risk if a FTF is not possible.

Watch is based in the U.K. and ideally looking for a U.K. sale.

I am based on the Wirral in the North West and viewing is available by prior arrangement.

Thanks for looking,
    Ken

IMG_7377.JPG IMG_7159.JPG IMG_7168.JPG IMG_7169.JPG IMG_7170.JPG IMG_7171.JPG IMG_7174.JPG IMG_7176.JPG IMG_7177.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_7244.JPG IMG_7609.JPG IMG_7271.JPG IMG_7603.JPG IMG_7220.JPG IMG_7225.JPG IMG_7166.JPG IMG_7175.JPG IMG_7260.JPG IMG_7263.JPG
    Edited Jul 27, 2018
    The Father likes this.
  2. KJH666 Jul 17, 2018

Reduction - Will accept £5,100.00 for everything listed or £4,800.00 for the full set watch as it came (without the Cordura strap, deployant and Watchwinder).

I can not find another - anywhere - listed at that price.

Bargain!!!

Marty McDawg likes this.