Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster CK2998 Lollipop 311.33.40.30.02.001 / As new / Limited / with Papers

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jul 20, 2024

For sale a very good condition Limited Edition Speedmaster 311.33.40.30.02.001, a modern hommage to the CK2998 with Lollipop seconds hand in a very crisp white / blue color combo. This watch has been produced in 2019 in a limited series of 2998 pieces, as we know now, one of the last numbered Limited Edition Speedmasters Omega has ever made. Being a straight-lug, this is a bit of an odd one out as only a few Speedmaster LE's are based on this model.

This particular watch has been on my wish list for ages and when I had the opportunity to buy it, I couldn't resist. That said, a few new incomings (including a long time grail; yay!) make me reassess my collection and with a silver Snoopy sitting right next to it, this one gets little wear. Hence I'm offering it up for sale. A great opportunity for another Speedmaster collector; you? ;)

Please find an assessment of the watch below. I have attempted to be as brutally honest as can be.

The good: As new, no major scratches or dents, one tiny dent on the lower right lug. Runs perfectly. Comes almost full set, including all booklets and warranty card (stamped by a US-based Omega Boutique). There is no box.

The bad: The tiniest dent in the case, which I have highlighted in the pictures below. Next to that, some hairline scratches on brushed sides and case back. Other than the points mentioned above and the missing box, the watch is as new and if I wouldn't mention the signs of wear, I'd be hard pressed to find them!

The Set: Comes as a set with manual, two (warranty) cards in a nice sleeve, LE certificate and on the original strap with plenty of life left in it.

Shipped worldwide, although I would strongly prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands given the value of this piece and the added benefit of meeting a fellow OF-member in person.

No returns, please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. I am not making a habit out of selling, but I do have some - exclusively positive - references as a seller and buyer on this forum and could share more.

References and Linkedin profile available upon request.

Price: €6500 (OBRO, excluding shipping and net to me) making this a very good deal for those located in the EU. I will be in the UK in the foreseeable future too, so a local deal in both the EU as the UK is possible. Oh, and this is of course a much more attractive deal than the new - regular production - white dialed Speedmaster. ;)

Well, enough said, on to the pictures:
    IMG_6056.jpg IMG_6055.jpg IMG_6046.jpg IMG_6047.jpg IMG_6048.jpg IMG_6049.jpg IMG_6050.jpg IMG_6052.jpg IMG_6053.jpg IMG_6054.jpg

The set:

IMG_6057.jpg

Did I mention how cool the lume is? Even the ceramic bezel has got quite some!

IMG_5985.jpg

hansaboy, YY77, Dublex and 4 others like this.
  2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Tues. 11:49am

Bumping this beauty for SpeedyTuesday.
    IMG_6007.jpeg