Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow Automatic Watch 3551.50

1. ashleysteadman Apr 12, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos and more watches before they hit the open market!

For sale is a beautiful Omega Speedmaster Broad Arrow Automatic watch (similar to Moon Watch). This model is the 3551.50 reference which is similar to the Moon Watch but with automatic movement, date function, and sapphire crystal. Features a 42mm stainless steel case, stainless steel case back, and a classic black dial, broad arrow hands, and an Omega stainless steel bracelet.

The movement in this watch is a self-winding, column wheel chronograph. It is an officially certified chronometer movement with rhodium-plated finish, Geneva waves and a 55 hour power reserve.

http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/speedmaster/broad-arrow/35515000/

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other Speedmasters for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 3551.50
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 42mm.
    Crystal(s): Sapphire.
    Movement: Omega 3303.
    Accessories: Boxes, instruction manuals, papers.
    Movement: Runs strong and all functions work as should.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Very good condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Good condition.
    Bezel Condition: Very good condition.
    Bracelet Condition: Good condition.

Asking $3,550 AUD (about $2,750 USD) but open to reasonable offers!

- Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.
    19-04-2016 8-26-15 AM.jpg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Edited Apr 19, 2016
    GregH likes this.
  2. ashleysteadman Apr 14, 2016

Update - price corrected.

3. ashleysteadman Apr 17, 2016

Bump - taking offers to make way for new watches! International shipping and insurance will be included.

4. ashleysteadman Apr 22, 2016

Bump!

5. ashleysteadman Apr 24, 2016

Sold!

oddboy likes this.