Omega SpeedMaster Broad Arrow 3594.50 : Need help if this is real or fake

Posts
13
Likes
4
Firstly, thank you to the members whom helped me in the previous thread which I seeked advice on a Speedy Broad Arrow 3594.50 authenticity, really appreciate it! I ended up rejecting the previous Seller as there was a dent on the bezel and I could not accept it.

I managed to find another selling a 3594.50 Broad Arrow as well with box, card and the condition of the timepiece overall looks good.

I would like to kindly once more request the help and advise from the experts here if you guys can please share your insights if this Broad Arrow 3594.50 is legitimate and not a fake/knock-off?

Thank you!🙏

 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,367
If the serial number on the lug matches the number on the card it's almost certainly real.
 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
I am confident it is real. Not as confident on the case condition though. It looks a bit polished but that may just be the not-so-great pictures,
 
Posts
869
Likes
2,206
really not great pics - but those lugs look pretty soft in most of the pics