Forums Latest Members

Omega Speedmaster Apollo-Soyuz 35th Anniversary Limited Edition - Meteorite Dial

1. Bigneneh Feb 26, 2017

Hello all, I am on the edge of purchasing my first Omega and would like some honest advice on the price I am possibly going to pay for my new watch. I have attached some images of the watch below and have been offered it for £5100, in the current market would it be sensible for me to pay this amount, or should I hold off for another opportunity in the future??
    All advice will be welcomed

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg
    david5807, Rodmar and sensui like this.
  2. lillatroll Feb 26, 2017

One of the nicest speedy LE's available. Don't know if the price is especially good or not bt you could do a search on chrono24 and watchrecon to give you an idea of asking prices. If the price is ballpark correct then buy it while you can.

3. ashleysteadman Feb 26, 2017

Opportunities to get these will get scarcer and scarcer... If I knew where this one was I might buy it myself! ;) Wish I didn't sell mine a while back :(

4. Bigneneh Feb 26, 2017

It is a beautiful watch and it will be well cared for. Hopefully I've made the right investment here.

5. Exarkun12 Feb 26, 2017

Congrats and please post more wrist shots when you get this beauty!

6. rominvicta Feb 26, 2017

If watch is in good condition, has the documents and cards as it might be seen, then this should be an awesome price. That would be around 15% less than the pieces sold by OMEGA as new ones back in 2015 and 2016. And the most important issue is that resale value of this watch would surely start to increase gradually in a steeper manner compared to inflation or other pieces from Omega. And if you like it then you have all the reasons to pull the trigger immediately. IMHO.