Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Apollo 12 Missions

1. Watchmutt Nov 27, 2017

Hello Everyone,

I have my Speedmaster Apollo 12 “Missions” watch for sale. It is in excellent condition, only being taken out of the safe occasionally to wind and look at. I have worn it carefully just a few times.

Condition: case looks mint, as does the clasp. Please see pics for condition. I also added a stick-on protective film to the clasp and middle of the caseback to reduce the possibility scratches. You can see these in the pictures. I can send additional hi-res pics of any other part of the watch on request.

Includes:
    The bracelet is sized for about 7” and it comes with a couple of extra links pictured.

The outside of the Missions box is in great condition for its age. There are no tears or other damage, but the top and bottom cover are separating from the body because the glue has dried up.

The inside of the box is however showing age related wear and because it’s a bit delicate. I don’t recommend storing the watch in the case. I will ship the watch in a separate protective box.

Also included is the Missions brochure and an Apollo 12 patch I picked up about 5 years ago on a visit to Kennedy SC. Its not original to the watch, but a cool add on anyway.

There are no other items included that are not pictured.

Asking price is $3900 USD net to me. I can’t find any comparable sales but I think the price is reasonable given the condition and rarity. The price includes shipping in the US. PayPal is an extra 3%, and available to buyers with a history on the forum. I will ship once the funds clear (this includes PayPal, which may take an extra day or two to transfer to my acct).

I rarely do sales on the forums because I’ve been more of a net buyer than a seller, but I have a long history and 100% feedback on eBay and can list this on eBay if that’s your preference, but with a 13% higher price to cover the high eBay and PayPal fees.
    box 1.jpg box 2.jpg box 3.jpg top 1.jpg upper 1.jpg Side 1.jpg side 2.jpg back 1 .jpg bracelet 1.jpg clasp 1.jpg lower 1.jpg upper 1.jpg

Edited Nov 27, 2017
  2. alam Nov 27, 2017

It sure looks in minty condition :thumbsup: we don't see this model very often - GLWS!

Watchmutt likes this.
  3. Watchmutt Nov 30, 2017

bump

Lowflight likes this.