Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Alaska Project

1. Fer Seamaster Jan 30, 2018

Well, I think I am going to regret posting this one for sale, but I need to raise funds for a home refurbishment. Hope my new terrace to give as much satisfaction as I get when wearing this Speedmaster Alaska. I must also say: this is the first watch I shall offer in the next days.

Not much to say about this watch: inspired by the NASA experimental watches, this is meant to be one of the nicest and most interesting Speedmaster LE editions ever (perhaps due to its white face, Apollo-styled chrono hands and the paraphernalia included as part of the original set, including the massive red aluminium heat shield).

I bought this watch from a Spanish dealer a couple of years ago. I can provide his name and information on request. Watch is in fair condition. Not including full set, but it is including the main interesting items of the original equipment: red aluminium heat shield, white cordura strap (short one) and red screwdriver. This impacts price accordingly.

Regarding watch condition: only faints lines here and there, and small scrathes under one lug due to strap changing. Please check photos carefully. Regarding movement, it is keeping good time with nothing noticeable to say, except chrono sweep seconds hand is taking a "big step" once started eventually. I mean, this not always happen. I suppose this could be easily corrected with maintenance. I have not serviced the watch as I rotate watches a lot and for me it is OK as it is.

Please, note this is a low LE number, which is a plus for some people (I cannot understand... to each his own).

Taking all this into account, my price for this set is 9.000,00 EUR (net to me). You can see how market prices are skyrocketing for this watch, so I think this is a good opportunity to get an Alaska under the 10K EUR mark. I can accept PayPal, but buyer covers fees. I am including shipping internationally with a major courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS) to your door -with no insurance. Nevertheless, due to customs issues, I shall give preference to EU deals, as I am based in Spain. Face to face is possible in Madrid or Southern Spain (take advantage of your second home at the sunny Malaga!).

Regarding returns: I think this watch is quite faithfully described above and I can answer all the doubts you may have and provide all the photos you may need, so as international returns may be difficult and expensive due to shipping costs, insurances and customs, I am not accepting them.

I am also accepting some trades:
    Omega Seamaster Ploprof 600
    Tudor Pelagos LHD
    Omega Speedmaster Teutonic Gray Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual 1530

I have many references available (please check the Seller Profiles & Reviews). Also, references on other forums and major auction houses available upon request. This is a big purchase and I want you to feel confident.

Many thanks for your time and to Omegaforums for the oportunity to sell this here.

Now, the photos:

IMG_4984.JPG IMG_4988.JPG IMG_4989.JPG IMG_4982.JPG IMG_4983.JPG IMG_4985.JPG IMG_4986.JPG

Edited Aug 27, 2018
    red crowned, PD2, Jkuback and 6 others like this.
  2. Fer Seamaster Feb 1, 2018

Bump!

3. Fer Seamaster Aug 27, 2018

Finally, watch was not sold...

Here she is again with price reduction!

Also possible trades accepted!

4. Fer Seamaster Aug 27, 2018

Finally, watch was not sold...

Here she is again with price reduction!

Also possible trades accepted!

Ultraspeedy00 likes this.
  5. Fer Seamaster Aug 28, 2018

Bump!

Some interesting trade proposals in the last day, but still for sale.

I am open to any reasonable trade offer.

Regarding price: well, I think it is quite fair, as cheapest on Chrono24 is 8.250 Eur (with no screwdriver, no heat shield -red donut- and white velcro strap in poorer condition than this one, which is minty). Rest of options are all well over 10K Eur...

6. Edantony Aug 28, 2018

Would you sell the donut separately?

Jamgantenk likes this.
  7. Fer Seamaster Aug 29, 2018

No, I would like to keep all the “reduced” set together in order to maintain final value... Furthermore, I suppose future buyer will want to have the red donut also.

Jamgantenk, nttisch23 and BenBagbag like this.
  8. Fer Seamaster Aug 31, 2018

Bump!!

Any serious offer is welcome. But serious, please.

9. Fer Seamaster Sep 5, 2018

Bump!

Pick this one before any Blog decides making a LE inspired by this one and price is increased (even more). :)