Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 60th Anniversary Trilogy LE

1. mikekchc Mar 2, 2019

Hello OF,

Hope you are all having a lovely Saturday! Up for sale, is my Limited Edition Omega Speedmaster 1957 Trilogy 60th Anniversary Edition. I absolutely love this watch and am selling as I am in need of funds.

This watch was purchased in June 2018 and has been worn in rotation with about 6 or so other watches. I have always tried to be super careful when I wear this watch because I thought that someday this might be up for sale. I know there are many reviews and posts from bloggers and on OF here about this watch. For me, I fell in love because of its size, its bracelet and just how it fit on my wrist. I knew I wanted a speedy, but all of the new versions were too big on my 6.6 inch wrist. This one fit perfectly. It was also my first manual wind and I loved the connection and the daily routine of winding my watch in the morning. This is definitely a collectors watch that is also perfect for everyday. The number of times I've had people (watch collectors and regular folks) comment is kinda shocking. You can also immediately tell when you walk into an AD if the sales rep comments on the watch whether or not they're a watch person haha.
    FFBA3C23-7497-4229-9485-0EFC85F7FBEB.jpeg
    This comes with:
    - outer white omega box
    - inner red omega box
    - plastic box and all wrapping that the watch came in
    - casebook sticker is still on
    - hang tags
    - omega card wallet for international warranty and pictogram cards
    - original receipts
    - watch pouch that comes with the watch
    - two straps that come with the watch (unworn) - brown leather and grey nato
    - original bracelet and speedy links (all unworn)

IMG_2927.jpeg IMG_2928.jpeg IMG_2929.jpeg IMG_2930.jpeg
    The bracelet that came with the watch still has its stickers and wrapping in place. I had the jeweller take it off upon purchase and I used my rail master bracelet and links when I wore this on bracelet (so as to not give this bracelet any scratches).
    IMG_2931.jpeg IMG_2932.jpeg IMG_2933.jpeg
    There are some light marks on the back lugs from changing straps. I have tried my best to capture any in the photos below.
    IMG_2937.jpeg IMG_2938.jpeg IMG_2939.jpeg

I am hoping to sell the watch for 9000 CAD, 6800 USD, OBO. I will cover UPS insured shipping to US and CAN, buyer covers PayPal fees, unless F&F. Face to face meetup would also be great, the watch is located in Vancouver BC.

I've got some reviews on OF here under @mikekchc. If you would like to see more photos of the speedy in action, you can find them on my Instagram @karchanestyle.

IMG_2865.jpeg IMG_2885.jpeg IMG_2935.jpeg IMG_2936.jpeg

IMG_2936.jpeg
    Edited Mar 10, 2019
  2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 2, 2019

If I were on a one-way trip to Mars and due to weight restrictions was only allowed one mechanical watch with, it would be this. Naturally it wouldn’t work so well there due to the length of Sols being almost 40 minutes longer but thats a different story. GLWS!

Lonestar, Rodsch, SpeedyPhill and 2 others like this.
  3. mikekchc Mar 3, 2019

BUMP

4. mikekchc Mar 7, 2019

BUMP - open to offers :)

5. JohnSteed Mar 10, 2019

Awesome watch here.....what is wrong with OF :) :whistling:

LeonDeBayonne and mikekchc like this.
  6. mikekchc Mar 12, 2019

BUMP - 8000 CAD, 6000 USD OBRO. I will cover insured shipping to Canada and US. Buyer covers PayPal fees.

7. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 12, 2019

Great photos, I must say.

mikekchc likes this.
  8. mikekchc Apr 25, 2019

BUMP

kilofinal likes this.
  9. Au79 Aluminium Apr 26, 2019

I am not associated with the seller in any way but how is this not sold? If I don't have one already, I would be all over it. GLWS.

mikekchc and eugeneandresson like this.
  10. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Apr 26, 2019

Can’t agree more...50th bla bla bla. I think once we see it things will get back to normal :thumbsup:

mikekchc likes this.
  11. mikekchc Aug 7, 2019

BUMP