Forums Latest Members

OHPF OMEGA SPEEDMASTER 1506/16 - 1/66 BRACELET AS FACTORY

1. bernarddevos Oct 5, 2018

Hi guys,
    Here the very rare opportunity to own a 1506/16 bracelet dated 1/66 that is as factory new.
    The bracelet was completely overhauled by Luca Martini in Parma.
    He is the best in the business, period.
    The complete bracelet was disassembled, every link was cleaned with ultrasound and all the springs from the extensible links were replaced.
    Finally the complete bracelet was polished, center links brushed and outside links polished finish.
    The bracelet is at full length with 10 extensible links ( 4 + 6 ).

The nr. 16 end links were not touched since the condition was still very good.

So the result is you get a bracelet with zero stretch, extremely close to new and at full length.
    I don't think there is one on the market in a similar condition.

I can provide a copy of the Martini invoice. Believe me, this was an expensive job.

Why am I selling it? I know it will take away value from my 105.012-65 watch. On the other hand I know I will never use the bracelet. I prefer leather and what's more it's just too good. I just couldn't wear it.
    So if one of you guys would be happy with it, it can go.

Price: 2850 euros ( fully insured shipping included, even overseas )

I know it's not cheap. So no need telling me that. If you don't like the price but you still want it you can make me an offer. First to pay the asking price gets it. Otherwise it will go to the highest offer. If people can pay close to €4k for a DON I think a rare bracelet like this is worth my asking price.

Best regards,
    Bernard

DSC_0269.jpg DSC_0270.jpg DSC_0271.jpg DSC_0273.jpg

ddOmega, Seamaster66, Davidt and 5 others like this.
  2. bernarddevos Nov 8, 2018

Reduced to 2500 euros, shipping included.
    B

3. bernarddevos Nov 9, 2018

On hold pending funds

LECO likes this.