Omega Speedmaster 145012-67. Simon Freese serviced 13/2/2019

Offering my Omega Speedmaster 145012-67 that was last serviced by Simon Freese on 13/02/2019.

The watch is in good vintage condition in my opinion with a case that appears unpolished. There are a few marks commensurate with a watch of this age, but overall I think the condition is good. Correct B1 bezel that shows some age, the dial is very nice and type B3 with spaced T's. Crown is correct A1 24 tooth and the pushers appear original. The cal 321 has serial 25005316 which is correct range for 145012-67. This was last serviced by Simon in 2019 and runs well. The service receipt will be included in the sale, but the warranty has now expired.

All functions work and start/stop/reset as expected. Case back is good with a clear and legible hippocampus. The dial has all original lume plots that have aged with a nice vanilla patina. The dial is in very good clean condition with no marks or scratches. The hour and minute hands are correct with a flat end chrono hand seen on the later references. The plexi is original with Omega logo in centre. The watch comes on a leather band as seen in the photos.

Please use all photos as these form a major part of the description.

UK based sale so £6850 plus shipping, UK £29.95 RMSD and fully insured. EU ROW ask for quote.
Sales are final unless incorrectly described.

Photos

Thank you.
Edited: