Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 145.022 on 1450/808 ca.1987

1. incabloc Mar 30, 2019

Up for sale is my late 80s Speedy. The condition is nice with just minor visible wear. It comes with the sought-after 1450/808 bracelet, box and papers ( the guaranty booklet is not filled). The service history is unknown but all functions work as they should. The serial puts it somewhen around May 1987 according to ilovemyspeedmaster.com. An extract of the archive is ordered but not arrived untill now.

5300 CHF / 5300 USD / 4850 EUR / 4150 GBP wired directly to my Transferwise account.

The watch and I are in Switzerland, and so I will accept a wire directly to my Swiss bank account, however that will be in CHF, and will thus cost you conversion and transfer fees. I don't like PayPal but if you want to pay their F&F fees, I'll gladly accept. I use Transferwise as it saves you on these fees, and is a local transaction for us both. More currencies are available upon request. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Since I own the watch I'm selling, feel free to ask for special details or angles you want to see better, prior buying.

I am a private collector and will set the post OHPF after getting the first PM saying "I will buy this watch now at your price". Then we can discuss the options for Shipping. Face to face always welcome, I value meeting people.

Thanks ΩF for the space :thumbsup:

IMG_4519.JPG IMG_4520.JPG IMG_4422.JPG IMG_4423.JPG IMG_4418.JPG IMG_4417.JPG

2. sky21 Mar 30, 2019

A top notch sales listing of a top quality watch as always. Buy with confidence, a great seller and whoever receives this watch will not be disappointed in the quality. GLWS!

incabloc likes this.
  3. Seaborg Mar 30, 2019

Birthyear watch :rolleyes:::love::... If only I could !

GLWS

incabloc and Jfullm42 like this.