Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 'straight writing' 1039/516, original condition, extract or archive

1. Fattony Sep 8, 2017

Evening all

This is a remarkable and unmolested 'Straight writing' 145.022-69, I felt it appropriate to offer it within the community first but being clear it will also be live on our site very soon

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

As I know the community will be aware, the Speedmaster 69 is becoming increasingly collectible and this one is totally untouched and unmolested, it is showing signs of age BUT mot importantly it hasn't been molested or 'prepped for sale'.

The watch is complete and intact, the B2 bezel is in excellent original condition, it has the original Type A3 24 tooth crown. The watch has the correct 321XXXXX million serial number and the movement is pristine and serviced. The hands have been replaced by service hands but the originals are all included in the sale, along with one spare link in the bracelet.

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

This piece is in great condition, everything is original and appears never to have been refinished or molested, which is becoming increasingly rare. There are a couple of light age marks on the dial as evidence in the close up image but these do not detract. The case is showing age and related marks but it is a tool watch and IMHO tool watches should ear their age, this one does.

FullSizeRender[4].jpg

As mentioned I don't believe the case has ever been refinished and is crisp with no major dinks or damage it has not been molested.

FullSizeRender.jpg

The movement as mentioned is an absolutely correct cal 861 with correct 321XXXXX serial number and looks and functions like new. The watch is fitted with its original 1039/ 4/71 bracelet and 516 end links.

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

This watch is one of the nicest most original examples I've seen, its not a safe queen but it is in excellent condition considering it is knocking on 50!

FullSizeRender[3].jpg

This is a remarkable watch in original condition and a complete set, all of which are becoming increasingly hard to find for this model and variant. The watch is supplied with the original red inner box and cream outer box (no papers).

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

Th watch is tested and working functionally and correctly, the movement is clean and fully serviced and overhauled and is supplied with the same warranty I do through my website (happy to supply movement pics via PM)

FullSizeRender[3].jpg

£7450

I am firm on the pricing of this one and whilst I appreciate it is not ‘cheap’, this watch is outstanding. Interested parties would be welcome to speak to me on the phone about the watch, PM or view the watch at our offices in Cheshire.

Many thanks Tony Wooderson

Edited Sep 17, 2017
    hautehorlogerie, Etp095 and Seaborg like this.
  2. Fattony Sep 12, 2017

Bumping this beauty up, it is going live on our site this week

3. Fattony Sep 16, 2017

Still available

4. Fattony Sep 24, 2017

Still available, also worth noting that the extract of archive will also be supplied with the watch