Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Omega Speedmaster 145.012 - 67

1. x3no Aug 22, 2015

Hi all, parting ways with my speedy. Difficult decision, but it has to be done. Moving on to another!

This watch is immaculate for it's age and one of the best 145.012's I've ever seen in original condition like it is. This comes with the caliber 321, original 1039 bracelet (516 ends) in great condition with no stretch at all, unpolished case with sharp edges, original omega crown, and original acrylic crystal. The crystal has maybe 2 light scratches that if you put in the light a certain way you can see them. I decided NOT to polywatch those out just because I think it gives testament to the originality and age. The dial is perfect, no flaws, stepped dial with applied logo and PERFECT even patina. I can't stress enough how beautiful the patina looks as well with matching hands. This is VERY difficult to find in Speedies of this age in my opinion. On top of ALL of that, it comes with a 100% Perfect DON bezel. These alone are in demand and to find one in such condition as this is rare as well.

The watch runs smooth, keeping great time and all chronograph functions work perfect. This is an absolute collectors item for those that buy great condition. I ordered an extract from the archives about 4 weeks ago, so that should come in soon.. and to whoever the buyer ends up being, I'll include and ship that at no extra charge whenever I receive it ($150 value).

Any questions or if you need more pictures, please don't hesitate. My email is: [email protected]

Asking $6800 OBO.

Many refs here and a few on other forums available just search "x3no".

Thanks for looking!
    Brandon

IMG_0371.JPG 2.jpg 3.jpg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg image3.jpeg IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0368.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0371.JPG IMG_4080.JPG

Edited Aug 22, 2015
  2. x3no Aug 25, 2015

Saving for now! Thanks to all that inquired :)