Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 145.012-67 (HF), immaculate and unrestored condition, fully serviced

1. Fattony Sep 14, 2017

Evening all

I believe this is a very special watch and appropriate for the community, it is not yet listed on the site but it will be in the next 48 hours (hence my amateur pics) but I felt it appropriate to offer to the community first as this is a really impressive thing and a rare find in this condition.

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

As I know the community will be aware, the Speedmaster 145.012-67 was the last of the Speedmaster to feature Omegas 321 movement before swapping over in 1968 to the famous 861 workhorse. This really is the ultimate Speedy for me, the famous case design but with 321 movement, DON bezel and dial featuring the applied Omega name plus several other traits from earlier Speedmasters

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

This configuration was only manufactured for a short period of time but as you know many have lost the bezel and or dial during services over the years and with DON’s in this condition now north of £3500 and the dial are over £2500 in this tremendous condition.

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

This is a special find in my humble opinion. This piece is in great condition with and outstanding dial, absolutely stunning bezel and the case (which is out of this world) retains its crisp edges and factory finish, in my humble opinion it has barely worn and quite simply is one of the nicest I have seen.

FullSizeRender.jpg

The movement is a correct date late speedmaster 321 with correct 25 milion serial number and looks and functions like new. The watch is fitted this to a new old stock Corfam strap (with correct buckle) which sets the piece off superbly and is incredibly comfortable to wear.

FullSizeRender[3].jpg

This watch is one of the nicest most original examplesI have ever seen, very clean, never restored.

This is a remarkable watch in original condition, which are becoming increasingly hard to find for this model and variant.

IMG_8219.JPG

Th watch is tested and working functionally and correctly, the movement is fully serviced and overhauled. I am happy to provide the same warranty I do through my website.

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

I fundamentally believe in offering pieces of the best quality and at the right price, this is IMHO the best piece on the market at the moment short of someone selling a new old stock watch.

I have two pricing options on the watch, pictured as seen

£7250

Including original and near new old stock full size 1039 bracelet and 516 end links

£7995

I am firm on the pricing of this one and whilst I appreciate it is not ‘cheap’, this watch is outstanding. Interested parties would be welcome to speak to me on the phone about the watch, PM or view the watch at our offices in Cheshire.

Many thanks Tony Wooderson

flame, Whip, gminnj and 3 others like this.
  2. Fattony Sep 16, 2017

A lot of enquires on this one, will upload some pics of the bracelet in due course but for information

BCT: was orignal to the watch, it is correct and date stamped 1039 which is in virtually stock condition and full size, all stretch links are present and it has its original 516 end links

3. Fattony Sep 17, 2017

On hold pending funds now guys many thanks to the buyer and to the forum for allowing the space
    cheers Tony

vaquamoon and Tom Dick like this.