Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 105.012-66 CB, cal 321

1. marturx Sep 17, 2016

Gents.

SOLD here is this beautifully aged Speedy 321 from 1966-67.

The unpolished case is excellent, only pretty minor wear to it, besides one noticeable flaw only, and that is the dent in he bezel between 80-85. Otherwise IMO it´s in perfect vintage condition. The Seahorse on the caseback is still crisp. The case is from CB, Le Central Boite in Bienne, which is a more attractive case than those made by HF (Huguin Freres). Very good DON tachy bezel with very nice patina. Measures 41,5 mm excluding the crown (which is a later replacement)

The dial is IMO excellent too. And beautiful. Untouched dial, not redone or refinished in any way. Factory original. Hands are original too, but have new filling, non glowing. The old lume had partly fallen off, and personally I don´t find that attractive. I know some collectors would disagree.

Fully working, keeping great time, also with the chrono going. All chrono functions work as they shall. The watch was overhauled by my watchmaker when I bought it last year. As for service, be your own judge if it will need that or not. It has not been given an Archer or STS class service. Serial 25.44X.XXX

Comes on a new, soft, high quality, handmade leather strap.

My asking is USD 11.000. Reduced to 9.800. Payment is by banktransfer. Paypal is not an option for this one.

I and the watch are located within the EU.

Shipping to be agreed upon with the buyer. At buyers cost. The watch can though be hand delivered to NYC/ Washington in early October.

Return policy: of course you're welcome to return the watch, on my expense, if it doesn't match my description in text and/ or pictures, and the deviation is material.

CB.jpg

CB, front.jpg

CB, liggande.jpg

CB, wrist.jpg

CB, closeup.jpg

CB, höger.jpg

CB, vänster.jpg

CB, bak.jpg

CB, bak2.jpg

CB, öppnad.jpg

CB, lock.jpg

CB, verk.jpg

Edited Sep 29, 2016
  2. Davidt Sep 17, 2016

Great seller. I've bought from Martin before and can recommend him as a thoroughly honest chap.

Tritium, tinger, 250scr and 2 others like this.
  3. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Sep 17, 2016

Fab - and great pics too. All I need to do now is locate my grandmother and have her current 'for medical science' value ascertained!

4. LawBrk Sep 17, 2016

Love the CB case, the lug sides are IMO a bit more elegant than their HF brethren. GLWS!

5. NT931 Sep 17, 2016

Too late... I knew I shouldn't have sold my kidney last week for that new Reverso! ::facepalm1::

Seriously... wow, wow, wow... nice watch!

6. bazamu wincer, not a bidder Sep 17, 2016

GLWS Martin!

Just Livin likes this.
  7. marturx Sep 22, 2016

Bump and price is reduced

8. marturx Sep 27, 2016

And now OHPF to an American Gentleman with apparent good taste in vintage watches :)

9. marturx Sep 29, 2016

SOLD

Many thanks OF for the selling space, its Mods and the buyer of course!

Just Livin, rbob99, oddboy and 2 others like this.