Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 105.012 - 64 with extract

1. Delbok Jul 4, 2019

I offer my beloved 105.012 - 64 for sale to finance a personal project (nothing to do with another watch unfortunately)
    The -64 reference has been discussed in a lot of topics on OF and often said as it is a rare reference of the 105.012 serie, I have worn this gorgeous example with a lot of pleasure but as I don't have a personal attachment to it I decided to sell it.

Here is a description of the watch
    Case
    Stainless steel asymmetric case made by Huguenin Frères. The edges are really sharp and the overall case is in really great condition, the best I have owned since I started collecting Speedies 7 years ago. Caseback is strongly engraved with no marks of opening

Dial
    This dial is glossy and is in great condition with the correct applied metal logo, wide T. When I bought this watch the lume has been removed and replaced by a gold painting. I could not stand the bad look compare to the rest of the watch condition so I had it relumed by James Hyman who did a fantastic job

Hands
    Apart from the chrono hand that is a later replacement, all hands are correct and original to the watch. The three central hands have been relumed by James Hyman to match the dial.

Bezel
    Correct dot over Ninety bezel in very good condition with a ding at 12

Crown
    The crown is an Omega service

Pushers
    They are both original with the short/flat type with fat neck

Movement
    The cal 321 has been serviced in 2017 and comes with its extract from the 10th of February 1966, delivered to France, where I bought this watch in Paris. The serial is in the 22.825.xxx range

This watch has most of its part original (not so bad for a 53 years old one) with a stron case, amazing glossy dial, a nice DON bezel and a very good movement with extract. The issue being the relume, that will always bother some of us (I have a picture of the original condition when I bought it), the replacement crown and chrono hand.

The price for this 105.012-64 is 9,200€ + shipping (head only)

Terms
    Payment via bank transfer only
    I can of course ship this watch fully insured worldwide at your cost
    This watch is located in Berlin, Germany but being a french person I often travel to Paris so face to face deal are of course welcome in both cities
    Returns only accepted if the watch has been wrongly described and if returned in exactly the same condition
    A lot of OF members already saw this watch at many different events and only had good words about it (Time 4 a pint, Speedy Tuesday event in Frankfurt or other gtg). Feel free also to ask also for the reviews about me.

Now the pictures
    1 Face ret1.jpg
    2 Dos ret1.jpg
    3 Macro ret.jpg
    4-1 Macro ret.jpg
    4-2 Macro ret.jpg
    5 Couronne ret.jpg
    6 Vue1 ret.jpg
    7 Vue2 ret1.jpg
    8 Vue3 ret.jpg
    9 Vue4 ret1.jpg
    10 Caseback ret1.jpg
    11 Meca ret.jpg

Edited Jul 10, 2019
    Tonyash, loniscup, Mr Gadget and 12 others like this.
  2. Delbok Jul 5, 2019

Bump

3. Delbok Jul 7, 2019

Sunday bump

harrymai86 likes this.
  4. Delbok Jul 10, 2019

Price drop to 9,200€