Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Speedmaster 105.003-64

1. toddle321 Aug 10, 2015

Up for sale is my Omega Speedmaster 105.003-64 (caliber 321). I am planning to purchase another watch and need to make room. Movement is a 22.0M serial number, which is correct for the reference. Original dial has nice patina and full lume on its markers; I believe that the white spot that you see in the lower sub dial is chipped paint from one of the hands. When I received the watch it had a flat bottom chrono second hand which was put on at a recent service, I replaced it with a correct matching spear tipped hand. Bezel is a correct dot over 90 with some chipping and scratching. The case has been polished in the past; but does have dings and scratches here and there. Crown and pushers are replacements. The hippocampus is visible on the back along with an engraving of the original owner’s name and SS number. The original owner was a WW2 and Korea vet, but I am not sure how long he remained in the service and do not have evidence that this watch saw military service. The chronograph functions correctly and keeps good time; the bottom sub dial hand is a little misaligned off 12:00. The prior owner had it serviced within the last year, but it wasn’t my watchmaker and I am not sure if it is warrantied - receipt will be provided to the buyer. Watch sale is head only, no bracelet or strap included. No box, no papers.

Please reach out to me if you need any other pictures.

Price is $5,750 (net to me) including shipping via FedEx with ParcelPro in the US, international shipping at cost less $35. Payment via bank wire, Chase quickpay or paypal (buyer must cover fees and have references). Contact me via PM or at toddle3218 at yahoo dot com

I have references available as both a buyer and seller in the “Seller Profiles and Reviews” section of OF.

Thank you OF for the space!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG
    Edited Aug 10, 2015
  2. toddle321 Aug 12, 2015

Lots of interest, but nothing firm yet. Please keep the offers coming! [​IMG]

3. toddle321 Aug 17, 2015

Bump - any offers before it's off to evil bay? :)