Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster “Reduced” automatic 3510.50.00

1. Revo Jan 22, 2022

FS: Omega Speedmaster “Reduced” automatic 3510.50.00

IMG_2241.jpg

This watch

As this is OF I won’t bore you with the details but I will say that if you find the Speedy Pro a bit big (at 42mm it’s something of a dinner plate) and/or want an automatic version of that iconic watch then this is for you. (It’s also a lot cheaper, which I’ve never understood as it has a more complicated movement and is long out of production. That’s the vagaries and vicissitudes of the watch market.)

The USP of this particular watch, though, is that it is literally just back from a full overhaul at Swiss Time Services. (It went there in November of last year but came back with a minor issue so was returned under warranty and is now 100%.) The work is guaranteed for two (yes, 2) years, transferable, which should give the buyer confidence. A lot of watches are sold saying they’ve been serviced but this has all paperwork with it including the results of a very recent pressure test.

IMG_2245.jpg

Spec: 39mm with 18mm lugs; SL lume; WR 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)

Comes with:
    Bracelet
    Inner and outer boxes
    Booklet
    Card wallet (but n.b. no cards)
    STS paperwork and parts removed / replaced (crystal, pushers, seals)

Pics, I hear you cry.

OK! But first, a disclaimer: I am rubbish with a camera. The one advantage of my lack of skill as a photographer is that the watch looks even better in real life. And besides, I’d rather undersell something and have a happy buyer.

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

More pics or info available on request

£2,300 including RMSD in the UK

IMG_2241.jpg
    wilderbeast, SmithSJ, MRC and 3 others like this.