Omega Speedmaster´s Schumacher edition minute hand moves when using the chrono

Embedding your video so others can see it

It don’t see it moving the full length of the minute space, but it does move when you engage the chronograph. It’s not normal and can be resolved during a service.

Embedding your video so others can see it

It don’t see it moving the full length of the minute space, but it does move when you engage the chronograph. It’s not normal and can be resolved during a service.
The watch was serviced a week ago and I noticed this behaviour after the service. What can be the cause of this?

The watch was serviced a week ago and I noticed this behaviour after the service. What can be the cause of this?
I personally don’t know, but now knowing it was serviced a week ago, you should ask the watchmaker that worked on it.

I personally don’t know, but now knowing it was serviced a week ago, you should ask the watchmaker that worked on it.
I have the same watch in yellow and this issue is not present in that watch

I have the same watch in yellow and this issue is not present in that watch
That’s because it’s not normal and needs to be looked at by your watchmaker :thumbsup:

That’s because it’s not normal and needs to be looked at by your watchmaker :thumbsup:
I checked my yellow Omega and also does the same thing as this one, so it might be normal I guess