Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega SM300 No Date Cal 552- New Build

1. photo500 Jul 20, 2019

Hi All,
    I have a SM300 non date freshly built and ready to go. This has a 552 calibre which has been carefully serviced with quite a lot of parts replaced in order to get it running and keeping time close to that of a new movement.

As a point of difference, the dial, hands and bezel insert have been relumed with my special ZnS paint which closely replicates the look and exhausted glow of old tritium that has gained a patina with time. Far as I know, I'm the only one to do this and to keep these builds special I will not perform that work as a service for any existing 'Watchco' SM300's.

All parts used are genuine Omega, right down to the spring bars. the movement is vintage but everything else is new. Not new old stock, just new. Inside the case back is a special engraving that shows the serial number and date of build.

It comes fitted with a new Omega waxed calf leather deployant strap and Omega deployment buckle (Part number 94521813). I think the colour suits the watch well and the strap will age to a lovely dark colour following some wear time.

Comes with a two year guarantee on workmanship and for the movement. Also supplied will be a build certificate with all the relevant information. All work was done by me and all parts except for the movement were sourced directly from Omega. It will come packaged in a red Omega service case.

I'm located in Australia and am a registered business. As such I have to list two prices. One with Australian Taxes - $6350 AUD and the Export price - $5775 AUD. So if you are located outside of Australia, the second price is the one you will pay.

Delivery with DHL Express is included which is typically a 4-5 days service to most places in the world. No Trade offers thank you.

fullsizeoutput_60e9.jpeg fullsizeoutput_60a3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_60ea.jpeg fullsizeoutput_60eb.jpeg

vitriol, Tubber, HenryT and 29 others like this.
  2. photo500 Jul 23, 2019

Bump, some interest, but still available :)

3. photo500 Aug 28, 2019

Apologies for the late update, the SM sold off the forum but thank you OF for the space :)

marco likes this.