Forums Latest Members
  1. larryganz The cable guy Aug 13, 2019

Depending on the age and condition of the GMT the local watch might be your best option.

SantaCruz and Paulomega like this.
  2. SantaCruz Aug 15, 2019

The Omega Boutique in Nassau is small with limited selection. I have no idea on how they are with discounts. I went there with the intention of purchasing a strap, but they had virtually no options.
    I wouldn’t rely on this Boutique to find a specific piece without contacting them first to query stock.
    I can’t tell you anything about the Rolex Boutique, as I didn’t visit.

3. Paulomega Aug 15, 2019

I have been trying to find a discounted cruise to I can fund my next watch, any help?????

4. SantaCruz Aug 15, 2019

Where are you based?

5. Evitzee Aug 15, 2019

www.vacationstogo.com

Just start looking. But don't buy a crappy cruise just to get to a destination, that's a recipe for an unhappy outcome.

SantaCruz likes this.
  6. larryganz The cable guy Aug 15, 2019

We booked a 10 day Florida vacation in October, with 5 days at Universal Orlando and 5 on a Caribbean cruise. But I doubt I’ll have a chance to watch shop, with shore excursions each day.

I’m bringing my Tudor Pepsi GMT and TI Planet Ocean 9300, along with a Casio Protrek. If I do get a chance I’ll keep my eye out for a Deep Blue.

SantaCruz likes this.
  7. ace666 Aug 15, 2019

Nothing wrong with celebrating a good vacation or special occasion with a purchase, even if it’s for more money then you would’ve spent looking to find a deal on the Internet. The ultimate souvenir of a good time, can’t be had saving a couple of hundred online.

SantaCruz likes this.
  8. davidher Aug 26, 2019

Hi,

Well I pulled the trigger at Little Switzerland in Nassau on a RACING OMEGA CO‑AXIAL MASTER CHRONOMETER. They really took care of me and I was very pleased with my time at this place.

Speedmaster 1.jpg Speedmaster 2.jpg
    SantaCruz, larryganz and AntonisCy like this.
  9. ctpete Aug 27, 2019

Consider this....forget the cruise. Fly to the island then take a cab to the jewelry store. Buy your watch, then fly home.