Forums Latest Members

OHPF Omega Seamster cal 503, 18K rose gold, near new old stock, remarkable watch

1. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 29, 2017

Afternoon all

I've had this watch for a little over a year now, I really like it but its getting virtually no wrist time so I have decided to offer it up for sale. I traded the watch with a fellow forum member/ dealer.

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

The watch is a rare 18K rose gold Argentinean made Omega case which is in close to new old stock condition, the case is 34mm and retains all its original facets and features and even the original crown.

FullSizeRender[3].jpg

The dial is pristine as you can see from the images, including he close up macro shots.

FullSizeRender[1].jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

The movement is also pristine, serviced and running as it should, its a beautiful thing all round.

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender[1].jpg

The watch is fitted with a very rare period Rose Gold bracelet with deployment buckle which matches it very well, is very heavy duty and is from the same period of the late 1950's

FullSizeRender[2].jpg

The seamaster cal 503 watches are becoming increasingly rare and desirable, finding good ones isn't especially easy but finding peaches like this one is rarer still, Rose Gold examples are very rare indeed and this one is the ultimate combination in my humble option of condition, originality, dial and case combination and in 18K solid rose gold, what more could you want.

FullSizeRender[2].jpg FullSizeRender[3].jpg FullSizeRender[4].jpg

I paid a lot of money for it as I wanted the best example and I felt this was it, I am looking for:

£2550 for the watch

Shipped RMSD or International Signed For, payment via BT or PP (gift or you cover the fees)

FullSizeRender.jpg

JohnLy, Tritium, sarreira22 and 16 others like this.
  2. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 30, 2017

Seeing a dealer friend on Friday and this is likely to be traded so anyone who has an interest please let me know. It's a rare rare thing in pristine condition and would much rather see if stay in the community than disappear in to the ether of dealers.

Edited Aug 30, 2017
  3. Tom Dick and Harry Aug 31, 2017

Watch now OHPF, thankfully it is staying within the community

Thanks Tom

Fattony and boat2dan like this.