Forums Latest Members
  1. boje Apr 20, 2014

Hello,

I saw a friend wearing a seamster 600 a few weeks ago. Now I also want to have on. I am not very informed about vintage watches and I hope you can help me. What do you think about this one?

http://www.ebay.de/

Item Number: 301156869756

What is it worth?

Thanks for your help!

boje

2. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Apr 20, 2014

Its all foreign to me, the description might tell you if the dial is refinished etc. can you read it and does it give an accurate description?

3. boje Apr 20, 2014

Thanks for the answer! The dial looks very good to me but it does not say that it is refinished. I am adding a translation here:

+ + + + YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT ANY TIME DUE TO AN IMMEDIATE PURCHASE OFFER + + + + +
    PERFECT OMEGA SEAMASTER 600 + DATE
    1960's Omega Seamster + Date ... Stainless steel case .... 2-piece stainless steel case with screwed stainless steel case back cover also in very good condition ... the ORIGINAL Omega glass is NEW! with clean , silver - shimmering 100 % original dial = PEREFEKT NOTE 1 .. with applied silver indexes is marked with OMEGA / SWISS MADE .... + original , silver hands .... see everything in XXL ! are signed with ... Omega: movement, case , dial, crown + glass with Omega sign ....
    MOVEMENT: original , rotvergoldetes OMEGA Cal.611 with 17 jewels ... , manual winding , Feinregulage , Incablockstoßsicherung ... work is clean + runs correctly ... date changes correctly ..!
    + + + + + + Brand new , unworn quality leather strap, black / BAND IS LIKE TO ORDER EXAMPLE = / BZW.VERFÜGBARKEIT + + + + + +
    Buyer pays shipping fee of 7 euros in D, like internationally tats costs.
    + + + + + INTERNATIONAL bidders WELCOME + + + + +
    Questions like ..

4. Hijak Apr 20, 2014

Looks like a good one, I'd feel better about it if the pictures could be enlarged...crown might be new replacement. One in nice condition like this you can expect to pay between $500 & $800 US (EUR 350 & EUR 580)

Pictures of mine for reference...

Seamaster 600, 1.JPG

Seamaster 600, 4.JPG

5. boje Apr 21, 2014

Thank you! What a great watch you have! is your crown also a replacement crown? I realized that some crown have more a shape of a diamond. One other question: I have seen that some similar Omega watches have thin red lines on the dial (from 3 to 9 and from 12 to 6). On which models can I find the lines?

6. dantaspaulo Apr 21, 2014

I might be mistaken, but I think these were made for the Scandinavian market.

7. Hijak Apr 21, 2014

Thank you...mine is original crown. And I believe dantaspaulo is correct about the red cross hairs.