Forums Latest Members
  1. Callinan Apr 7, 2017

Hi
    I have been very lucky to have this Omega watch passed down to me. As you would know it is a Seamaster.
    I don't want to sell the watch but would like an indication of its value. I would like to know what the original strap would have looked like for this watch and any other information. Thanks very much for your help.

IMG_2751.JPG IMG_2854.JPG
    Edited Apr 8, 2017
  2. Gordon Heavyfoot Apr 7, 2017

Any possibility of clearer pics? Inner caseback as well. From the blurry pic I get the impression of a very nice Seamaster Calendar, maybe late 50's going by the coat hanger "S". It's solid gold as well. Very nice, IMO, pending better pics.

3. redpcar Apr 7, 2017

Cool inscription. Passed down to you through..... :coffee:

4. adi4 Apr 7, 2017

An uncle of course, I thought this was implied? ::stirthepot::

To the OP, clearer pictures and not asking for valuation first would get you a lot further on finding out more info on this watch.

5. Callinan Apr 8, 2017

Thanks, I w just trying to get a bit of an indication of how much the watch is w
    Thanks, I was only after an indication of value as I have been asked by the giver to have it insured.

6. Gordon Heavyfoot Apr 8, 2017

Value is largely dependent upon condition, hence the request for more and better pictures, including pics of the movement and inside caseback. Would you buy a used car without looking under the hood?

7. Callinan Apr 8, 2017

Thanks will get a better photo up.

8. Callinan Apr 8, 2017

Placed I hope is a better photo.