Forums Latest Members
  1. smish Jul 2, 2016

Hey guys so I recently purchased an omega seamaster cal 471 ref. 14773SC-61 and just wanted to see what you guys think or can tell me anything I may have missed. So it has the original crown and crystal, dial looks pretty good, case is shiny but sharp still so I'm not too sure if it has been polished and it has a replacement band. First couple of photos are from seller and last 2 are mine.

Thanks in advance.
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
  2. knvqn Jul 2, 2016

The case does seems polished, albeit looking fine. The only thing I would point out is that the font looks as it has been refinished. The "OMEGA" and "Seamaster" both appear to have had a degree of added fresh ink.

3. WatchmakerTheory Jul 2, 2016

Very nice! Everything looks to be in order. Case was probably polished a bit, but it still looks great. Movement looks exceptionally nice on this one :)

smish likes this.
  4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Jul 2, 2016

I'm not so sure about this.

smish likes this.
  5. ConElPueblo Jul 2, 2016

Agree. They look just fine.

How big is the case? Cal. 471 is usually in 32mm-ish Seamasters, but they have a 18mm lug distance.

smish likes this.
  6. smish Jul 2, 2016

Oo thanks guys I got a bit worried there. Case measures 33mm without crown and 41mm lug to lug. Do you have any suggestions for bands as the one it came with isn't the best.