Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster "Sparkle" ref 166.032/168.023 cal 750

1. NT931 Sep 17, 2017

I bought this from a well-known forum member in Jan 2013, and the watch was serviced in Feb 2013. The SS case is 36mm (without crown), and it has a nice “sparkle” dial (as forum members have christened this dial). The crystal has some scratches but these can be removed, though they honestly haven’t bothered me all that much. I’ve worn this watch on rotation, and it comes with a lightly worn Speidel ostrich strap. I have not opened the caseback since the service, so I’ve attached pictures from the original forum seller showing caseback and movement. The watch works well and keeps time, the quickset date works fine.

It also comes with a 1069 Omega bracelet with 524 end links. The watch lug width is 19mm, and the 524 end-links are 18.0 - 18.5mm, so there is a slight gap as you can see in my picture of the watch on the bracelet. The length of the bracelet with the clasp shut, and includiing the end-links & the extra link shown, is approx 160 mm from end to end (without the watch head) and it is of course adjustable. The bracelet is also correctly marked ''Omega" on the inner of the clasp with a reference of 12 and also 1069.

I’m selling this one as part of a consolidation exercise; slightly wistful :( about selling this one as it was a birthyear watch, but I need to be disciplined about collecting!

The price I’m asking is USD880 for watch, strap and bracelet. Paypal is fine, I’m happy to split the fees. The watch head is sold with the bracelet and the strap, and I would greatly prefer to sell them together as a package.

I will ship from Singapore via tracked EMS for USD25, other methods of shipping can be agreed upon with the buyer; buyer will pay for these other methods.

Sales are final unless the watch is not as described. I have bought and sold here on OF, and you can search in the ‘Seller Reviews’ section for references. I may also want to ask for references, I hope you don’t mind.

PM me if you’re keen. Thank you! (and on to the pictures)

IMG_5622.JPG IMG_5623.JPG
    IMG_5629.JPG IMG_5624.JPG
    Sorry for the reflection of my phone in the crown IMG_5625.JPG
    Pics of the movt and caseback from the original seller
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Also a pic from the original seller, which nicely shows the 'sparkle' dial (my iPhone cam skills are not as good)
    [​IMG]
    Wrist shot - it wears very well with those beefy lugs
    IMG_5626.JPG
    Pics of the bracelet
    IMG_5627.JPG IMG_5628.JPG
    Looks nice on the bracelet too:)
    IMG_5630.JPG

Let me know if you're keen, thanks!

Edited Sep 17, 2017
  2. NT931 Sep 19, 2017

Nice big 36mm sized case (without crown)! :)

hamster likes this.
  3. NT931 Sep 24, 2017

Sold via a local forum to OF member - thanks OF for the space!

Edited Sep 25, 2017
    oddboy and bigsom like this.