Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster solid 9ct gold Dennison case, cal 552

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 21, 2015

Afternoon all

Yet another one for the cull, unfortunately needs must, happy to share the reason for the sale with anyone interested via PM but needless to say funds are going to a very noble cause

image.jpg

I've had this beauty a little while now, I went through a spate of dress watches but have reverted to my usually fare of megaquartzs and this gem is not getting wrist time.

image.jpg

It is a very rare British case calibre 552 dating to around 1963/64, the movement is original and unmolested as you can see and in excellent original condition, it is running strongly and keeping good time

image.jpg

The case is a 9ct gold Dennison made case for the UK market, Dennison cases really are exemplary and this one is no exception, or is sublime and very good quality and heavy. The case back alone weights circa 9 grams, Dennison really did go all out on these omega cases.

The case is in original condition, it is near perfect and in my opinion never refinished, the case back has the signature hippocampus and is screw back, it really is the best quality

image.jpg

The dial is original sunburst champagne, there are a few age spots but most importantly it's not refinished and is completely original

The watch is fitted with a nos period ranchero band, the watch is supplied with original omega service case

image.jpg

I am looking for what I hope you will agree is a very reasonable £950

Payment via BT or PayPal (gift or you cover fees)

Cheers Tom

Edited Jul 10, 2015
  2. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 22, 2015

I'd like to move this beauty on but it stay in the community if at all possible.

Reduced to £875 for a quick sale

Looking at other similar watches in think this represents a great deal, especially for a Dennison cases example

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 25, 2015

Final reduction to £835

Edited Jul 10, 2015
  4. Tom Dick and Harry Jul 5, 2015

One final reduction to £775