Omega Seamaster Replacement Crystal

I have an Omega Seamaster CAL 565 dated at 1967, I believe with a replacement cover. Is there somewhere in the UK where an Omega crystal cover can be obtained or a good generic replacement? My watch does have a date magnifier on it although i would not miss it.
Thanks

Thank you, I have not opened the back but believe this to be the model: 166.010-67.

You’ll really stifle to source a genuine Omega crystal yourself. The parts houses like cousins can no longer get parts from Omega.

Your chooses are;
1. Go to an Omega certified watchmaker like Swiss Time Services who can install new as part of a service.
2. Try your luck on eBay or similar but it might take months or longer.
3. Get a generic crystal from somewhere like Cousins.
4, Finally, confirm you actually need a new one. If it’s cracked, yea a new item is required. However, if it’s just scratched you can usually polish them up really well to like new with polywatch in ten minutes.

You’ll really stifle to source a genuine Omega crystal yourself. The parts houses like cousins can no longer get parts from Omega.

Your chooses are;
1. Go to an Omega certified watchmaker like Swiss Time Services who can install new as part of a service.
2. Try your luck on eBay or similar but it might take months or longer.
3. Get a generic crystal from somewhere like Cousins.
4, Finally, confirm you actually need a new one. If it’s cracked, yea a new item is required. However, if it’s just scratched you can usually polish them up really well to like new with polywatch in ten minutes.

Excellent thank you for your help.

Thank you, I have not opened the back but believe this to be the model: 166.010-67.
The crystal reference should be 5031
Sometimes you can find them on eBay

Like 1