Forums Latest Members
  1. Uniqez Apr 10, 2016

Hi folks,
    I have a question for you all.
    Why it is so much price flexuation when it comes to this watch.I did some research: it goes as low as $600 and as high as $2300.What is the realistic price for it?Of course talking about 1120 movement.

imgrc0064580274.jpg
    charlesb52 likes this.
  2. tyrantlizardrex Apr 10, 2016

Hey Uniquez, are you talking sold prices or listed prices?

A lot of watches at the unrealistic expectations end of the price scale stay up for months, the ones that have the pricing right tend to move pretty fast.

Give eBay a search, but just for sold listings and see how that looks. :)

3. Uniqez Apr 10, 2016

Thanks for an advice, I will check that. I was just trying to figure out the price for it.Yes, listing prices are going up over 2k.But, some are low though.Just got a bit confused, most of the omega watches are staying within certain price, and you can clearly see , if you are dealing with overpriced watch or just a normal price.However, this one has to much of a difference.

4. al128 unsolicited co-moderation giverer Apr 10, 2016

that watch did not sell well - so there are few on the market and thus you do not have a "market" price. big variations can also come from private vs dealer offerings, and as already mentioned: asked vs paid price. also local brick vs. internet pricing.

imho, this watch shluld go for well below $1500

Uniqez likes this.