Forums Latest Members
  1. Alexross12345 Sep 28, 2015

i am selling this watch but this is my first time using a forum like this, and have no idea how to do it correctly so im sorry if this is incorrect.

condition all over good. scratches and wear and tear to face and bracelet. round white enamel dial, applied faceted batons.plain polished steel bazel and tonneau shaped steel head. 33mm wide, 40mm long reverse with sea master logo to center back, integral omega steel bracelet with fold over steel clasp. Swiss made quartz battery. age assessed 1980's. no longer in production.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Gents-Vin...Watch-1980s-/331661503740?hash=item4d3890ecfcPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Edited Sep 28, 2015
  2. Tiny Iota Could potentially be the Official OF Stalker ™ Sep 28, 2015

3. JimInOz Melbourne Australia Sep 28, 2015

:eek:

Eight hundred quid!

This is a joke isn't it?
    Who are you stirring up?

ebayjoke.png

4. Alexross12345 Sep 28, 2015

I have had it valued at £895. What do you think I can get for it then.

5. lillatroll Sep 28, 2015

I think that if you ever manage to get half of that then you should grab it with both hands, run a mile and don't leave a forwarding address. However there is no harm in asking I suppose. Good luck with the sale.

rogart likes this.
  6. Mothra Sep 28, 2015

If you had it valued by a jeweller for insurance replacement purposes you need to apply a little common sense. You have a really beaten up quartz (=not desirable) eighties (=not desirable), small diameter (=not desirable) seamaster. For what you were called at I can very nearly get a mint condition quartz aqua terra. Go onto ebay, do a search under completed listings only for quartz seamasters that have actually sold and get the feel for an accurate value - @lillatroll was being kind, ill be amazed if you can find one in your condition that sold for more than £200.

if you do a little homework and stick around you'll learn loads and potentially find a really rewarding hobby. By barging in, ignoring the rules of the forum and not bothering with any due diligence you've not got off to a great start.

rogart likes this.
  7. rogart ray it again, Ram. Sep 28, 2015

Aint going to say something bad about the watch. But that is way overpriced :)