Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional Titanium 150th Anniversary Dial & Hands

1. fskywalker Mar 8, 2015

For sale I ($275 OBRO) have a very nice Omega Seamaster Professional Silver dial, along with a brand new set of hands (hour, minute and second), all purchased from OFREI. The silver dial is unique to the 150th anniversary edition Titanium watch (Reference 2232.30.00) and very hard to source and thus look stunning, changing from light silver to dark grey depending on light conditions. I recently sold my 150th Titanium watch to pursue another watch and had previously purchase this parts to have them installed in the future upon servicing, but are now for sale! I understand they will fit any full size Seamaster Professional automatic watch with same Reference 1120 movement, but please do your homework to check they fit your watch.

Price includes USPS Priority mail shipping in the United States only with insurance and signature confirmation, payment by PayPal only. Dial and hands would ship to registered PayPal address only. I have many buying / selling / trading references on WUS as well as in other watch forums so feel free to check them out. - I may be reach through PM, but the easiest way to contact me is through e-mail ([email protected]) or by texting (787-248-6267).

Thanks for looking!

Here are a few pictures of the dial and hands:

IMG_9676.JPG IMG_9677.jpg