Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional SMP 41mm 2254 Steel Bezel Assembly with Black / Silver Insert

1. fskywalker Apr 9, 2020

**SOLD** For sale I have a pair of used, genuine Omega Seamaster Professional SMP 41mm stainless steel bezel assemblies with the black / silver insert. The assembly is the one that comes on the Seamaster 2254.50 model but understand that can be fitted on any full size Seamaster Professional from that series. They are both in used conditions with some marks as shown in the pictures below:

[​IMG]

Item 1: $135 OBRO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Item 2 $150 OBRO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prices includes shipping anywhere in the USA through USPS mail, payment by Paypal. I have several positive buying / selling / trading references here, plus over 150 on Watchuseek (WUS) and a few more on The Rolex Forums (TRF), and "The Good Guys", so feel free to check them out. Also 100% positive feedback in over 1,100 transactions on Ebay under the same user name. Additional references available upon request; for any questions or additional pictures please PM me or text to 787-248-6267. Thanks for looking!

Edited Apr 16, 2020
  2. fskywalker Apr 16, 2020

*SOLD* Thanks buyers and OF