Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional 300m Full Set, Extras and recently serviced - 2254.50

1. yinzerniner Oct 9, 2016

For Sale is an Omega Seamaster Professional in 41mm Size. The watch is powered by the Omega 1120 movement with a 44 hour power reserve. Item is in good condition, TZ rating of 84%. This was worn as a daily wear piece and never overpolished - bezel still shows sharp scalloped edges and rest of case and lugs show small signs of wear. Bracelet has very slight desk diving marks. Biggest marks are on the 5 and 7 lugs, where the interior portions show small dings. Watch was serviced a year ago by Watch Repair NYC, and is currently running at less than +4s / day. Receipt of service provided upon request. Item comes with the original boxes and packaging and includes the following:

-Outer White Cardboard Box
    -Inner Red Leather box with pad
    -Instruction Manual
    -Watch Head
    -Genuine Omega bracelet with half link (model 1610/930). Currently sized to 7 1/4"
    -Omega Card Holder
    -All matching Warranty, Pictograms and Chronometer Cards-Extra removable link-Aftermarket curved end rubber deploy strap and the needed springbars for fitment

Item Specifics are:
    -41 mm Diameter
    -11mm Thickness
    -Sapphire Crystal
    -Steel Caseback with Seamonster emblem
    -Water Resistant to 300m
    -20mm Wide Bracelet
    -44 Hour Power reserve
    -Omega 1120 Movement

And now for the pics:
    _DSC9792.jpg
    _DSC9802.jpg
    _DSC9777.jpg _DSC9779.jpg _DSC9795.jpg _DSC9794.jpg _DSC9796.jpg _DSC9804.jpg _DSC9813.jpg _DSC9814.jpg
    _DSC9817.jpg

I'm asking $1950.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

2. yinzerniner Oct 10, 2016

SOLD! Thanks OF!