Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2265.80 Electric Blue Full Size Quartz

1. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 2, 2020

NOW SOLD.

Omega Seamaster Professional 300m 2265.80 with Electric Blue dial. Full size 41mm model which uses the 1538 jump hour quartz movement making it ideal for for use as a travel watch. 57.35m serial number putting it at around 1998 production. Excellent grab and go piece with fantastic lume. I have never found a watch with better lume than the sword hands SMP.

Omega data page for this watch:
    https://www.omegawatches.com/en-gb/watch-omega-seamaster-300-m-quartz-22658000

In very good condition, just minor traces of wear here and there but nothing major. The sapphire crystal which is internally anti glare coated is unmarked. The bracelet is still tight, the clasp and extension work exactly as they should, with just a few minor desk diving marks on the clasp. It is sized for a 7.5” wrist with one full and one half spare link provided so getting a good fit shouldn’t be a problem.

It was given a battery change and reseal back in November so should be good for 5+ years until it needs another. As would be expected it is running perfectly and accurately. Crown and He valve engage and screw down correctly.

Will be packaged in a Red Omega Travel case. Watch is located in Birmingham UK, happy to show it face to face.

NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE Price £1,025 GBP inc RMSD to UK addresses, elsewhere by arrangement, am happy to ship internationally as long as the buyer takes responsibility for any customs charges or duty.

The sale should be considered final with no returns offered unless something has been grossly misrepresented.

About me: I have bought and sold many time over the years here and on TZ-UK and have universally good feedback on both.

IMG_5252.jpeg IMG_4952.jpeg IMG_5254D.jpeg IMG_5255D.jpeg IMG_5256D.jpeg IMG_5257D.jpeg IMG_5258D.jpeg IMG_5260D.jpeg IMG_5261D.jpeg IMG_5250D.jpeg IMG_5174.jpeg

IMG_5251.jpeg
    Edited Feb 3, 2020
    Humptymarsbar and Tet like this.