Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional 300 212.30.412

1. ConElPueblo Feb 14, 2016

Hi all.

Offered for sale here is my Seamaster Professional 300, Co-axial 2500C.

DSC_0013.JPG

It comes as a full set (minus the outer thin cardboard sleeve) with additional links, with a warranty signed October 2009. I purchased the watch in 2014 and at I don't believe it had been worn at all before I got it. It has been used in rotation with my other watches, but more sparingly lately.

The Seamaster hasn't been serviced (still has the red dot) in its lifetime, and when measured for accuracy it has been between +0 and +4 seconds a day. It shows no signs of the "dreaded" cal. 2500C issue.

There are some minor marks on it, but none that I have been able to photograph properly, which should say something of the extent.

- On the bezel, next to the triangle @ 12 there is a 1mm mark, where it probably has met a hard surface.
    - @ 55 on the bezel there is a hair-thin line which is near invisible.
    - Between 1 and 2 on the outer edge of the crystal, there are a few 2-3mm scratches in the AR coating.
    - The bracelet has the "normal" hairlines from use, see the picture of the clasp of the (by far!) worst area. I could have had the bracelet re-brushed, but has refrained from this and will let the new owner decide whether or not to do this. There are absolutely no deep scratches anywhere on the metal, and all edges are sharp as new.

DSC_0015.JPG

I'm looking for $2,200 net to me, tracked shipping included. Bank wire and Paypal possible. Returns only if the watch isn't as advertised. I am a much more active buyer than seller, and have no feedback on here, though I have sold items here before with great satisfaction :)

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

DSC_0012.JPG

2. ConElPueblo Feb 21, 2016

A bump for next week :)

DSC01857.JPG

3. ConElPueblo Feb 22, 2016

SOLD elsewhere, thanks for hosting on here :)