Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Professional - 2230.50 Non-AC Dial

1. yinzerniner Jul 5, 2015

For Sale is an Omega Seamaster Professional watch in 41mm Size, White Gold bezel, on a genuine Omega Seamaster Professional bracelet. The watch is powered by the Omega 1120 movement, with a 44 hour power reserve. Item is in good used condition, TZ Rating 87% with a few faint nicks on the case and bezel, small buffs on one of the solid end links, and minor marks on the lugs from where the bracelet end links are attached. Watch has been used regularly and has never been polished, so everything is original. Crystal is scratch free and clear, and bracelet clasp is tight and fully operational. Watch was given a full movement overhaul service less than a month ago at Watch Repair, NYC, where the movement was fully cleaned and oiled and is currently running at less than +2s / day. Item comes will all original boxes and packaging, including:

-Outer White Cardboard Box
    -Inner Red Leather box with pad
    -Instruction Manual
    -Watch Head
    -Geniune Omega Seamaster Professional bracelet (model 1610/930). Currently sized to accommodate a wrist up to 7 1/2" has additional links to fit up to 8 1/4"
    -Omega Card Holder
    -Warranty Card
    -Chronometer Booklet

Item Specifics are:
    -41 mm Diameter
    -11mm Thickness
    -Anti-Reflective Coated Sapphire Crystal
    -Water Resistant to 300m
    -20mm Wide Bracelet
    -44 Hour Power reserve
    -Omega 1120 Automatic Movement

And now for the pics (please excuse fingerprints and dust particles):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm asking $2000.

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

2. yinzerniner Jul 8, 2015

Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner Jul 11, 2015

A lot of inquiries but still available!

4. yinzerniner Jul 12, 2015

All PM's replied to, bump it up!

5. yinzerniner Jul 15, 2015

Trade fell through, watch still available. Bump it up!

6. yinzerniner Jul 18, 2015

Weekend bump!

7. yinzerniner Jul 19, 2015

Watch is SOLD! Thanks OF!