Forums Latest Members
  1. 2tone61 Dec 29, 2015

Recently I bought one of these from eBay (germany). A bit of haggling for price , not fully working, but all the bits and pieces, box etc
    going to omega service soon , looking forward to wearing and in collection

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023
    rogart likes this.
  2. Jones in LA Isofrane hoarder. Dec 29, 2015

I've always found the two-tones of that era to be fascinating. Nicholas Hayek Sr. (former Swatchco chairman, now deceased) was especially fond of one particular Omega two-tone that appears in virtually all photos of him taken during his last years with Swatchco.

hayek.jpg

Congratulations on picking up this interesting watch! Please remember to post photos when you get it back from service :)

3. Mouse_at_Large still immune to Speedmaster attraction Dec 29, 2015

The Polaris range is one of the Omega lines that seems to be almost forgotten. Admittedly, from my point of view, the smaller cased quartz models are pretty unexciting, but they did do some interesting larger cased models, even a few with automatic movements. Some discussion/pictures here https://omegaforums.net/threads/head-scratching-advice-sought.31774/

4. tyrantlizardrex Dec 29, 2015

Depending on where you are in the World, Omega might not be the best option for you... Highly recommend Swiss Time Services in Essex (UK).

Edited by a mod Jun 1, 2023
  5. webvan Jan 3, 2016

6. 2tone61 Jan 3, 2016

my mistake ,inserted wrong link from the bay, my watch is earlier model five button ti & Au , B & P , half the price and not fully working , hence service.