Forums Latest Members

Omega Seamaster PO LM Limited: Current price and is it an investment?

1. samadkins29 May 11, 2017

Hi All,
    My first post here and my apologies if this is the wrong section. I have two (what I hope are ) straight forward questions:

1) (Estimated) What is the current sale price on an Omeage Seamaster Planet Ocean LiquidMetal Limited? I know this is a loaded question since many factors come into play. Such as condition and completeness of the set. But what might be a general price range?

2) By its popularity and rarity, is the POLM a potential investment? I get that watches are like cars, expect to lose money and buy for the joy of owning it. But this watch appears to be very popular and hard to track down. I'm not looking for an exact yes/no, but more along the lines of general thoughts.

2. Morrisdog May 12, 2017

Not an expert but I have only seen one of these beauties and it didn't last long on the market.. perhaps a day.. it was priced at 9k AUD. that's more than double what the 2500 planet oceans go for..

3. hchj May 14, 2017

I have come across 2 sales posts... asking price about 4.2k, those were mint complete sets.
    It took awhile for them to get sold. I was very much tempted but told myself not to buy cos I felt it was over priced.
    Omega is making new POs look like the PO LM... my prediction is that its price will fall slightly.
    It is perhaps not the best investment, but you won't lose much should you decide to flip in the future.

Edited May 15, 2017
  4. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member May 14, 2017

These have tailed off a little now. Not as hugely sought after as they used to be. Stunning watch though.

5. Frederic_gva Jun 27, 2017