Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Seamaster Ploprof 1200m w/ remaining warranty

1. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 26, 2015

For sale is my authentic Omega Ploprof 1200M, comes with what you see in the pictures such as the manual, neoprene case with two tags, outer box and card holder with the completed international warranty card (with remaining warranty). The condition is clearly detailed in the pictures, and please ask for any additional pictures you want so you are confident in what you are buying. It is used and shows normal signs of wear, but I have seen these in worse condition sell for more, so I have priced mine fair at below market value. I do not see any scratches on the crystal. I do not see one cheaper anywhere.

The rubber strap is trimmed to size (as it is designed to be) so that it fits my 6.75" wrist, but there is still adjustments both ways with the micro adjustment on the clasp, so it will fit slightly larger and slightly smaller wrists. You can also cut one more section off one side to make it even shorter if needed. The strap being sized down is the reason I have priced this a little below market so either way this is a deal because these straps are readily available (I see a strap currently on ebay for $150 + shipping and you can probably find a deal if you look) as are other options such as the mesh if you chose to buy one elsewhere or an orange Omega strap (I do not have either).

My price, $4500,, includes FREE insurance and FREE overnight shipping in the lower 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii contact me to see what shipping I can offer). I will not ship outside of the U.S.

It originally came on the orange strap but it was swapped for a black rubber strap. The orange is not included even though you may notice the ref number on the card indicates orange. The serial number on the card matches the watch. No returns, so please ask any and all questions.

I reserve the right to chose the buyer if I receive more than one interested party, likely based upon their reputation and history on this forum. I will not ship to any address other than your confirmed paypal address, no exceptions. In person viewing and purchase is available in the mid-Ohio valley area. If you prefer bank wire transfer let me know and I may make an exception for established members with good feedback.

Here are the specs as stated on the Omega website:

Features:
    Screw-in crown
    Bi-directional rotating bezel
    Helium escape valve
    Date
    Chronometer

Crystal Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides

Case Steel

Dial Black

Water Resistance 120 bar (1200 metres / 4000 feet)

Size Diameter: 55 x 48 mm

Movement Caliber: Omega 8500

Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 28, 2015

Still available

3. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jun 29, 2015

Still for sale.

4. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Jun 29, 2015

I love mine. Don't plan to ever give it up.

5. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 1, 2015

Still looking for a buyer

6. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 11, 2015

Sorry I have been offline for over a week. I had an offer at $4350 but the sale did not go through. I will drop the price to the same $4350 for everyone including insurance and overnight shipping to your door.

7. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 14, 2015

Still for sale, no trades please.

8. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 16, 2015

Price drop to $4250 shipped overnight and insured, I doubt you will find a better price.

9. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 17, 2015

Still for sale

10. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 18, 2015

Still for sale

11. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 19, 2015

I can drop the price a little more to $4200 shipped overnight with insurance.

12. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 21, 2015

Still for sale, I doubt you can find one at a better price shipped next day to your door.

13. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 22, 2015

Still for sale

14. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 22, 2015

Let's just make this simple....rather than dropping in small increments. To get it sold, bottom line is I need to get $4000 including shipping and insurance.

I cannot justify going any lower so if you have been holding out now is the time. If you have sent an offer previously for slightly less consider another $100-$200 knowing I ship promptly via overnight fully insured at no additional cost.

Send me a message if you want it or have questions.

15. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 23, 2015

Couple people interested but nobody has said they will take it yet so it is still up for grabs.

$4000 to your door.

16. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 26, 2015

Still available and can ship tomorrow, could be on your wrist Tuesday.

17. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 28, 2015

Still for sale, $4000

18. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 30, 2015

Still for sale

19. BuckeyeOmegaMan Jul 31, 2015

Sold pending funds.

Taddyangle and Mothra like this.