Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean XL 2500D warrantied full set with micro-adjust clasp mod

1. msp1518 May 26, 2018

Letting go of my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2500D 45mm, over 1 year left on Factory warranty (until July 14 2019). This is the full set with box, cards, the book and with all extra links, plus Omega travel case and some straps. Everything pictured included.

PLUS the addition of the micro-adjusting clasp (same as on the Seamaster 300 Coaxial) that some members have also had done. The mod completely transforms how the watch wears, especially during the summer. Original clasp included, of course.

This watch was one of the last new original Planet Oceans to be sold. I purchased it new from Govberg July of last year so the Omega warranty is valid until July 14, 2019. I doubt there are any others out there with that much time left.

Last year I did a lot of traveling overseas and on the way back went through three airports and two train stations. Security in all of them and so my watch became magnetized (as any watch can). I went to Omega and dropped it off to be looked it. They demagnetized it, made sure it was running fine and sent it back. Note the paperwork stating 2500D and what was done. The red Omega Travel Case they gave me is included. Yes, the watch is absolutely running within COSC now. Zero problems.

The bracelet and clasp have very very slight desk diver scratches, as any would. I specifically told Omega not to brush or polish anything.

Two reasons for selling First, it really was a little too big for my wrist. Second and more importantly, I now spend most of my time overseas, with the Planet Ocean back in a safe in the U.S. I might as well let it go and allow it to be worn and loved. It’s not doing me any good in a safe.

Bottom barrel price of $2895wire transfer or Pay-Pal friends and family, Priority Shipping included. Sorry, regular Pay-Pal is now so fraught with fraud I no longer accept it unless I personally know you. Blame Pay-Pal for this. It's a sad situation.

I have references out the ying-yang and can prove who I am (I even have a watch related YouTube channel).

Yes, you can find the PO for a bit under that, I know. But NOT the full set with original warranty and the adjustable clasp and no way in this condition. This is really priced to sell. I paid a LOT more then what I am asking. If you want it cheaper you can find a lesser example. If you want one that will kill on the wrist, then mine is what you want.

Again… If you don't know me I am on YouTube and can provide countless references.

Thanks for reading and looking. I appreciate it.

My Omega 014.jpg My Omega 008.jpg My Omega 007.jpg My Omega 010.jpg My Omega 015.jpg My Omega 006.jpg My Omega 011.jpg My Omega 016.jpg
    llvhhui likes this.