Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chronograph XL 2918.50.82

1. ashleysteadman Nov 15, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos and more watches before they hit the open market!

For sale is a striking Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean chronograph on a BRAND NEW Omega deployment strap.
    This particular example is in great condition with some signs of wear. This 2918.50.82 reference, featuring a certified chronometer 3313 movement is in a 45.5mm stainless steel case, with black dial and awesome orange bezel.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref
    : 2918.50.82
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 45.5mm.
    Crystal(s): Sapphire.
    Movement: Omega 3313 calibre.
    Accessories: Watch, box, papers, instruction manual, hang tag.
    Movement Condition: Excellent condition.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Excellent condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Good condition (indicative of normal wear).
    Bezel Condition: Very good condition.
    Bracelet Condition: New.

Asking $3,950 AUD (roughly $2,985 USD) net to me, but open to reasonable offers.

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

fullsizeoutput_1d5c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d5e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d5f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d60.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d73.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d74.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d76.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d71.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d70.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d6f.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d6d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d6e.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d6a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d6b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1d6c.jpeg

2. ashleysteadman Nov 22, 2016

Sold elsewhere!