Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Watch - With Box and Papers

1. ashleysteadman Jan 17, 2017

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos!

This fantastic Planet Ocean has just come back from being regulated and the case/bracelet completely refurbished and /pressure tested!

This 2209.50.00 reference comes with stainless steel bracelet, it features a 42mm stainless steel case, 600m water resistance, helium escape valve, uni-directional dive bezel, and a classic black dial.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers
    alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 2209.50.00
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 42mm.
    Crystal(s): Sapphire.
    Movement: Omega 2500 self-winding chronometer, co-axial.
    Accessories: Watch, spare links, inner box (a bit worn), papers, instruction manual.
    Movement Condition: Excellent condition.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Excellent condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bezel Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet Condition: Excellent condition.

Asking $3,650 AUD net to me (roughly $2,750 USD). Let's hear some offers!

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

fullsizeoutput_1e0d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e0c.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e0b.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e03.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e04.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e05.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e0a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e09.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e0e.jpeg 15978490_1862108877392278_1880393572_n.jpg

Edited Jan 18, 2017
  2. ashleysteadman Jan 18, 2017

On hold pending payment.

Edited Jan 19, 2017
  3. ashleysteadman Jan 25, 2017

Sold!