Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT Deep Black Ceramic 45.5mm

TFA FS 
€ 7790
Posts
9,443
Likes
201
Hi All
Up For Sale is Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M GMT Deep Black (45.5mm)
Liquidmetal Bezel and Black Ceramic Case fitted on the Black/Red Combination Rubber Strap
Reference Number: 215.92.46.22.01.003
Condition: Perfect. Please see photos
Purchased in 2020 from Authorised Dealer. The watch is Under 5-Year Manufacture Warranty Until 2025
The watch comes with Box and Papers including International Warranty Card, Master Chronometer Card, Pictograms Card and Instructions Booklet
+ I will add Timing Machine & Pressure Test Results (Excellent Accuracy reaching 1 sec/day!)

List price: 13.100EUR (discontinued model!)
Price 8.750USD / 7.790EUR shipped 1-day delivery (FedEx Priority/DHL Express) I ship worldwide with full insurance.
Payment method preferably by Bank Wire or paypal (I reserve the right to decline paypal in some circumstances)
I have many positive references worldwide as a seller on various watch forums, I will provide them all upon request, or you can google them ''JakubL seller''

Email: [email protected]

Please Notice: Serial Numbers, Limited Edition Numbers, Case Numbers, Movement Numbers on the photos are blurred solely by me against Scammers and other Internet Criminals. They are not removed or polished away.