Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m Chrono

1. Albe100 Oct 15, 2020

Hi OF members,

For sale is a Planet Ocean 600M Co-Axial Cal. 9300 Chronograph. Reference 232.30.46.51.01.003.
    The watch was purchased by my friend Nov. 18, 2011 at the Omega Boutique in Miami Florida.

Case description: The overall case is in good condition with regular signs of use, i.e. some minor marks around the case, but not major dings as you can see from the picture.

Movement: Co-Axial Cal. 9300. The watch is telling good time and all functions are working as they should. Having said that, I haven't officially timed the watch, but I haven't had any issues with time loss/acceleration while wearing it.
    The watch has not been serviced since it was purchased, and the red dot on the case back is still intact.

Dial/Hands: Both the hands and dial are in mint condition.

Strap: This watch comes with it's original OEM rubber strap and deployment clasp.

Accessories: The watch comes with all 3 cards (I blurred the watch number in the photos). NO BOX

Asking Price: 3,200 USD, payment to be made in the equivalent Canadian Dollar (watch located in Canada) via transferwise, paypal + fees, paypal F&F, bankwire or EMT.

Shipping: To be sorted with the purchaser. Full insurance via ParcelPro is available.

Sale is final so please feel free to ask any questions, additional pictures available if needed.

I have multiple references for both buying and selling on the OF reviews section. Additional references can be provided from another forum as well.

Here are some details pulled from the Omega site:
    This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black dial with a small seconds dial, a date window and a central chronograph hand. Sixty-minute and 12-hour counters are found on the same dial at the 3 o’clock position, allowing for intuitive reading of the elapsed time. The black ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel is mounted on a 45.5 mm stainless steel case on a stainless steel bracelet.

The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. This certified chronometer timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.

FEATURES
    • Chronograph
    • Chronometer
    • Date
    • Helium escape valve
    • Screw‑in crown
    • Small seconds
    • Transparent case back
    • Unidirectional rotating bezel
    TECHNICAL DATA
    • Between lugs: 22 mm
    • Bracelet: Rubber
    • Case: Steel
    • Case diameter: 45.5 mm
    • Dial colour: Black
    • Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
    • Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
    Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial escapement. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
    • 60 HOURS POWER RESERVE
    • SELF WINDING

DSCF1073 (2).JPG DSCF1074 (2).JPG DSCF1075 (2).JPG DSCF1076 (2).JPG DSCF1077 (2).JPG DSCF1081 (2).JPG DSCF1082 (2).JPG DSCF1071.JPG
    0E583411-FA48-46A6-90D1-4615B8A76ED8.jpeg
    Thank you OF for the space!

Edited Dec 6, 2020
    Zdzislaw likes this.
  2. Albe100 Nov 14, 2020

Open to offers. Need to raise funds for an incoming!

Zdzislaw likes this.
  3. Albe100 Dec 6, 2020

Price reduced to 3,200 USD.

thomasejr likes this.
  4. Albe100 Jan 12, 2021

BUMP and offers are welcomed