Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 41 mm, Serviced and REDUCED!

1. Myron Nov 6, 2017

Sold! For sale or trade today is my Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 41 mm. I listed it a month or so ago but withdrew it. Since then I've picked up a Tudor Black Bay, the watch that currently occupies my all-purpose diver/tool watch niche, so the PO is back on the block. It's an excellent specimen, and was comprehensively serviced by Swatch Group US to the tune of $836 only 9 months ago in March, 2017, and the watch is running perfectly. The hand-winding action developed a slippage after it was serviced, so I sent it back to SGUS and had that repaired under warranty. I have nothing but good things to say about my service experience at SGUS. The watch is working perfectly now, and has no issues.

The movement is the C revision of the caliber 2500. Everything on the watch works great. The crown screws down without issue, the bezel has a great, solid click action, and the lume glows like a torch all night long. The watch comes on the factory rubber strap, which shows wear but certainly has tons of use left in it. I never actually wore the strap while I owned the watch.

The watch comes with its warranty cards (all three), the owner's manual, the used parts that SGUS replaced at service, the factory rubber strap, an Omega travel/service case, the paperwork from both SGUS services, and the white vinyl credit card holder thingie (which is crusty and in crappy shape). Please note that it does not come with the original gift box.

This watch has been owned and enjoyed. The case has a few micro-dings (see pics), but no serious scratches or anything deep or egregious. The worst of these is a ding on the bottom edge of the case at 9:00. You can see it in my picture if you know that it's there; just so you know this is not a NOS example. A reasonable person can safely infer the watch's overall condition by the pictures.

I'm looking for NOW REDUCED TO $2475 USD including PayPal fees and shipping in the US. I'll consider your reasonable offer, and we can talk about PayPal and shipping. I'll ship outside the US at your expense and risk, but there are some countries I won't ship to so please inquire first. I have many years' worth of references on this forum and others, so please proceed with confidence. If I don't already know you, I'll expect your good references too. :)

Because I am a private collector and not a dealer, I don't accept returns unless the watch proves to be substantively different than I've described or depicted it. So please consider this before making me an offer.

About my pictures, with the exception of the lume shot I took them all for this sales post. Please pardon the dust specs. I have attempted to show every little micro-dent and ding, but I may have missed a few. The lume shot shows the watch on a shell cordovan strap but that is not included in the sale. Finally, you will note that I've obscured or hidden the watch's serial number in my pics to thwart future potential scammers. But everything is in order. :)

Trades I am interested in:

Sinn EZM 3
    Sinn 103 Klassik Reverse Panda LE
    Longines Avigation BigEye (the new one just out this fall)
    Laco Black 36 mm Auto
    Nomos Club 36 mm manual
    Other similar watches of this ^^^ ilk.

Thanks for looking at my post!

Myron

Here's a Ton O' Pics:

Myron

PB060071.JPG IMG_7207.jpeg PB060062.JPG PB060067.JPG PB060068.JPG PB060070.JPG PB060072.JPG PB060073.JPG PB060074.JPG PB060076.JPG PB060077.JPG PB060078.JPG PB060080.JPG PB060083.JPG PB060084.JPG
    Edited Dec 9, 2017
    Jwit, KstateSkier, perks713 and 2 others like this.
  2. Myron Nov 9, 2017

Back up for sale or trade!

Edited Dec 5, 2017
    Jwit and oddboy like this.
  3. Myron Dec 5, 2017

Bump! I am loving life with my Tudor Black Bay so this dandy PO is back up for sale or trade. Thank you Omega Forums.

4. Myron Dec 7, 2017

Bump and a price reduction to $2475. The last "thin" PO, recently serviced, cards and manual. $2475! I mean, c'mon!

5. Myron Dec 8, 2017

Blowout weekend reduction to $2300!

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Dec 8, 2017

FYI it’s 42mm ;)

7. Myron Dec 8, 2017

Haha, thanks! I stand corrected. :)

8. Myron Dec 9, 2017

And this watch is sold! Thank you buyer and OF!

dan7800 and Foo2rama like this.