Omega Seamaster Pickups: 166.010, 166.028 & 14390

Posts
72
Likes
302
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. I've learned a lot from many of you through the years! Recently getting back into collecting again after a little break. Just wanted to show off my new pick ups, nothing too special!

Omega Seamaster 166.010

OMEGA Seamaster 168.022/166.028

OMEGA Seamaster 14390
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
Nice pickups. FYI, the second is a 166.028, not a chronometer.
 
Posts
88
Likes
100
Nice 166.010. I have one of those. Super nice watch...
 
Posts
6,467
Likes
21,985
Those are some of the highlights from Omega's large catalog. And nice condition, too.

I share your interests.

 
Posts
72
Likes
302
Nice pickups. FYI, the second is a 166.028, not a chronometer.
good catch, thanks! Got mixed up with the double stamped case back
 
Posts
72
Likes
302
Those are some of the highlights from Omega's large catalog. And nice condition, too.

I share your interests.

is that an older 166.010? Love the coat hanger S!
 
Posts
24,797
Likes
55,079
is that an older 166.010? Love the coat hanger S!
That appears to be an 009. You can see the difference between 009 and 010 in the second photo.

 
Posts
6,467
Likes
21,985
is that an older 166.010? Love the coat hanger S!
14762. Still my favorite. Love the thick lugs. I gave it to my youngest daughter. I was looking for another one for myself when I found the day-date, which is how I got that one.

 
Posts
210
Likes
258
Beautiful examples of these references. Very nice. Glad to hear you’re back to the hobby. The wallet maybe less so!
 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
I’m also a fan of the 166’s, especially the 003, 009 and the 010. Here’s one of mine - a very rare 166.009 with arrowhead markers:
 
Posts
72
Likes
302
I’m also a fan of the 166’s, especially the 003, 009 and the 010. Here’s one of mine - a very rare 166.009 with arrowhead markers:
Those markers are sick!