Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Seamaster, Gorgeous Black "Waffle" dial, reference 2577, caliber 354,

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Nov 6, 2016

Omega Seamaster, reference 2577, caliber 354, circa 1953
    Documented service in 2015, but no longer under warranty

Dial & Hands: The original finish black "waffle" dial is in truly exceptional vintage condition as pictured. Yellow gold hour, minute, and center sweep seconds hands, dial markers. The gilt text & markings are in clear and unfaded condition.

Case & crown. Excellent stainless steel case that appears unpolished to me. Omega signed crown. No major dings or dents, but does show normal scratches and wear from decades of use. Light engraving on caseback. Approximately 34mm without crown, 36mm with, 42mm lug-to-lug, and 18mm lug width.

Movement: Full tear-down service 2015 but no longer under warranty. Working well & keeping accurate time. The movement photo was taken prior to the last service. I do not have a more current photo.

Bracelet: Unsigned stainless steel bracelet in good condition as shown.

Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important an integral part of the description. All but the movement photos and wrist shot were taken today in natural light and are unretouched.

Offered at US$1050 - I like to move watches quickly & always prefer to complete a frictionless transaction with a known member here on OF. Price includes PayPal fees and priority shipping within the US. Non-US buyers please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements and cost.

Shipping: The watch will ship promptly via USPS priority mail, signature required, tracked, and insured for final sale value.

PLEASE REVIEW THE PICS AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BUY.
    SOLD AS IS WITH NO WARRANTY & NO RETURNS.

IMG_5095.JPG IMG_9297.JPG IMG_9312.JPG IMG_9325.JPG IMG_5097.JPG
    IMG_9335.JPG

Lots more photos here:

[link removed]

Edited Nov 6, 2016
    mbeast, cristos71, Mods and 17 others like this.
  2. Mods I'm not really an ΩF mod but I play one on TV Nov 6, 2016

This won't last long

3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Nov 6, 2016

Watch is now sold. Many thanks to the buyer and to OF for this great marketplace. :thumbsup:

Mods, Pahawi, cristos71 and 4 others like this.